Google
 

global issue

Thursday, July 26, 2007

Comment Option for Online Article Submission Sites Discussed

Should online article submission and Ezine content websites have sections for comments from readers of articles like Amazon.com does? Well, it just so happens that many of the top online article submission Internet content website providers do indeed have sections to rate and or comment on the articles that the reader reads. Many online article writers like this and some authors do not and often there are mean spirited folks who post negative comments for really no reason at all or maybe they are a commercial competitor of the author and the article itself is indeed industry related to the writer?s work.

Personally I do not like the comments and yes I am an online article writer; although most of my comments are fairly nice ones. I do not wish to hear from anyone on the subjects I have written. You see I either have a strong opinion or I am so knowledgeable in a subject, I do not want to hear from those who speak before they understand. I also do not like the ?star? system, as often someone will rate an article due to their political beliefs, religious beliefs or grading me for grammar. You see, this is just silly human petty crap. I want the whole thing turned off really on my articles.

Online article submission sites should be careful not to alienate their writers and should be weary that competitors might post negative or derogatory comments and thus comments on online article content sites will need to be monitored to keep the peace. Consider all this in 2006.
Lance Winslow - EzineArticles Expert Author

"Lance Winslow" - Online Think Tank forum board. If you have innovative thoughts and unique perspectives, come think with Lance; http://www.WorldThinkTank.net/wttbbs/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home